We are flexible, able to adjust to your specific requirements and are progressive, using modern techniques backed by research and experience.
'Survey One is not accepting any new
business post 31st December 2017'
Survey One specialise in surveying, designing and consultancy on pleasure and commercial vessels from 7m-35m in the United Kingdom and abroad. We have considerable knowledge of small craft construction and build materials covering traditional timber or steel to the more exotic GRP, FRP, Alloy and Ferro.
- Prior to Purchase Condition Surveys
- Insurance Condition Surveys
- Hull and Rig Surveys
- Machinery Surveys
- Tonnage Measurement for Registration
- Acceptance Surveys
- Damage Surveys
- On & Off Hire Surveys
- Naval Architectural Services
- GRP Analyses
- Osmotic Surveys
- Dye Penetration Inspection
- MCA Compliance Inspections Commercial Vessels
- RCD Compliance Surveys
- MCA Coding of vessels up to 24m for commercial use
- Vessel measurement up to 24m loadline for Part 1 British Regulation